RussiaPwnsRussiaPwns

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Retroid Retroid

Just way too hard...

I like the game, but it's way too hard! The highest score I can get is 1160. It would be one of those addicting games you can't stop playing... except I put it down in 10 minutes because it's too hard.

Lord of the Dance Game Lord of the Dance Game

No, just... no.

I fail to see any kind of rhythm or relation to the song being played in regard to the arrows. It might be a sort of 'timed' Simon Says, but there's nothing musical about this game besides maybe some background music. I also noticed that if you press one of the keys when you don't have to, it lowers your rating considerably, unlike in DDR. Much too hard for anybody to play, as it isn't musical like the name of the game and author comments bill it.

Defend Your Computer Defend Your Computer

Uh... major bug.

I tried loading a game I left off on. That was fine, and my computer (in-game, I use a Mac so it can't blow up) did blow up. OK, fine. I hit load and chose to resume, and I resume straight from the "Game Over" screen, so that it is impossible to play- I'm basically loading a dead computer. I tried starting a new game with several usernames, but the same stuff happens as when I left off, even with the same money. Really frustrating, and I was liking this game too. It's sad that I can't play it now.

And don't tell me to clear my cache, because I've cleared all internet-related caches already.

SunQuest Casino Slot SunQuest Casino Slot

"Whelcome"? "Make your STAKE..."? "Take your win"? The English in this game could use some work (as well as the author comments). This game is also very glitchy, I was supposed to get 5x my winnings and noticed no increase whatsoever. For now, I can't really give this a good score. Work on the glitches and we might see something playable soon. A single bad line of ActionScript can mess quite a bit up.

A cup of cursors A cup of cursors

Haha, excellent!

"This is some text nobody cares about so why don't you just vote 5?"

Just for that, I'm voting 4. =P Fun though! Nice job.

New: Where's Waldo New: Where's Waldo

What the...

That scared the crap out of me, but nice job! I thought I found Waldo, as soon as I clicked... well, if you haven't played, you'll just have to find out for yourself.

Windows Vista Installer Windows Vista Installer

Ah, nice one

I like it.

Setup_Error: Invalid

Did that four times, didn't press space quickly enough, went through again and pressed space, but there was an "error reading fixed disk". =P I liked it, kudos!

windows 200000001 windows 200000001

Hmm...

As a Mac user, I'm against Windows in all ways. In other words, it's going to get at least a 2 from me, which it did. You might consider working on some better graphics, since Photoshop is, after all, better (and I use it myself).

4 out of 10 stars, for being funny.